Terms & Conditions
- H & C accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover
- Orders may also be paid by personal or corporate check. Orders will not be shipped until the funds have cleared the bank.
- Purchase Orders are accepted by all Federal, State, and municipal agencies and organizations. This includes all public school systems.
- Private companies and organizations are welcome to apply for open account by calling or emailing H & C for a credit application.
- All orders placed before 1:00 p.m. EST are processed within 24 hours and will typically ship in 1-2 days.
- All overnight air, 2 day air, and 3 day express orders received before 1:00 p.m. EST are processed and shipped the same day. Unless the item is not in stock in which case you will be notified within one hour of placing your order.
- Please note that we try and provide tracking numbers for all Overnight, 2 Day Air, and 3 Day orders. Do to the fact that we do ship some products directly from the manufacturer we are not able to always provide tracking numbers for ground shipments. Please allow 5-7 days for your product to arrive.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- H & C must be notified within 30 days of delivery of any returns or exchanges.
- H & C must be notified prior to any returns and a RGA number must be issued prior to returning any products.
- Customer is responsible for any freight charges for any returns that are not warranty related.
- All warranty related returns will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturers packaging materials, new and unused and must include all of the relevant literature.
- Returns that are not exchanged for other products may incur a 20% restocking charge.
- Used equipment can not be returned under any circumstances.
- H & C ships all international orders via Fedex, UPS, Bax Global, or through customers' freight carrier of choice.
- Please contact H & C for freight quotations.
- H & C does not accept credit card payments for companies that do not have a presence inside the United States.